Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dad Cards

Today I am going to share a couple of "Dad" cards that I used the same cut from my cameo on - just one uses the negative space and one uses the positive space.
 For this one I used the negative space of the cut, including flipping over the inside pieces and using the reverse side of the patterned paper.  I also filled in random squares on the grid to add some interest.

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Echo Park
Stickers: Studio Calico (arrows), Heidi Swapp (ultimate

For this one I used the actual letters from the cut.  I outlined them with small metallic gold liquid pearls...this took forever but had a really neat effect.  I went dot by dot trying to carefully lift in between each dot.  Loving the bang for your buck you can get with liquid pearls!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, My Minds Eye
Liquid Pearls
Stickers: Jillibean Soup

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Seriously love these! Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...