Sunday, May 5, 2013

Scallop Heart Home Decor: American Crafts My Girl

Around Valentine's Day I saw this project at the American Crafts blog created by Erin Stewart  .I knew I wanted to make one for myself!  I finally created it and it is hanging up at The Scrapbooking Studio.  Funny enough, I used American Crafts paper for it too!
You can find all the directions on how to create it at American Crafts (linked above) so I won't recreate that for you.  I decided not to add a cursive word to mine as it will hang in Lucy's room and we've got at least a couple years before she'll be reading it.  I did use coordinating washi tape to add a border.  Without the tape it has a more artsy feel...but I was going for a more cutesy look :)

 Supplies Used:
Decorative Tape: My Minds Eye, Bella Blvd
Patterned Paper: American Crafts

2 comments:

Jen said...

love this Christine!

Christy said...

Oh THAT is totally awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...