Friday, May 31, 2013

Doodling and Stitching My heart Out

One of my goals with my layout creating right now is to just play...experiment...go a little out of my comfort zone!  This one definitely does that.  It started with the rainbow stitching and then I decided to add in the doodling.  I didn't allow any ruler, measuring, etc....I just went....and here's how it turned out!

I felt like it needed some silly pictures to go along with the free spiritedness of it all :)  These are actually a couple years old.  I added some Amy Tan rub-ons, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, American Crafts letters,.and a little washi tape for the border....other than that it is all one of a kind and was crazy fun to do!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo fun!! LOVING the doodles!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such a fun and fabulous page, Christine! I also want to let you know that I received my winnings and want to thank you so much for having the blog hop and give-away!

Lee-Anne said...

LOVE the stitching and those photos are hilarious. Love it!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super fun page with the doodling and stitching, Christine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...