Sunday, April 21, 2013

Teresa Collins "Stationary Noted" Card

As a  newer fan of Teresa Collins lines, I have to say that I think she makes some of the easiest stuff to put together a quick and beautiful project with. I have always thought her stuff was just beautiful...but had never used much of it.   That has changed now...she even has her own drawer in my scrapping studio :). Of her current lines I think Stationary Noted is my favorite!  Here's my most recent creation using it!

There's not a lot of explanation to it aside from just layering a lot :)  The doily and feather both come from Gina's Laser Designs..another new favorite company of mine!  I discovered them thru Practical Scrappers and have found that I am going to them on nearly every card I make!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...