Saturday, April 27, 2013

American Crafts "My Girl" Layout

I got to play with "My Girl" from American Crafts this month for my design team work at The Scrapbooking Studio.  I absolutely loved this line!!!  Here is the first project I created!

The layout is based on this sketch from Juliana Michaels at  The Paper Bakery

I think what I love most about this line is the gray incorporated with the brighter pastels...it just makes for an interesting combination!  Love the cute Thickers too!  And as soon as I saw the color combo, I knew it was the perfect paper for scrapping these pictures of my little Lucy meeting her brand new brother Bo!  This paper would also work well for spring and Easter photos...some of the papers have girl themed writing but not all!  

1 comment:

Christy said...

What beautiful photos! I love this! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...