Saturday, March 16, 2013

April Cards Class: Isabella by BoBunny Quilted Cards

Since my last class of Quilted Cards went so well and there were requests for more, I decided to do another class with a similar theme!  This time I use some similar techniques and add a few more new ones in too!  Here's the cards I will be teaching on Thursday, April 11th at The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington.




I used the Isabella line from BoBunny and just adore the color combination in it!  If you are in the Bloomington area I'd love to have you join me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so very shabby and elegant! Love the papers....your class will be awesome!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

mamawcindy said...

Oh, Your Cards are so pretty! Love the colors. Thanks for Sharing and Happy Spring! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...