Friday, December 14, 2012

Pebbles Family Ties Layout

Ummm is it just me or is Pebbles on fire with their latest lines?  I absolutely adore this Family Ties line also!!!  Their color combinations are just fantastic and the packages of phrases are full of amazing  quotes!  I picked up just a few pieces of it from The Scrapbooking Studio because I couldn't wait to play with it...now to get some more!
I wanted to play with ribbon some more and for this layout I used some wider grossgrain ribbon that I gave fringed ends to.  It adds a different look rather than a banner or slanted edge cut.  I also had fun playing with more wood veneer goodies from Studio Calico.  These are so easy to ink up either with inks or mists...but in this case I decided to keep them natural.  It felt a little strange to do a layout that just includes two kids...I feel like I need to include all or just one.  But these two have a precious bond and I wanted to document that.  My journaling is tucked away on a tag!

3 comments:

Lisa P said...

No, not just you. I am really loving this line from Pebbles too! Cute layout.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! I loveeeeeeee the photos, the colors and love love love the hexagons!!!

JustYolie said...

Such a beautiful layout!! Love the pattern papers....so pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...