Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bella Blvd Color Challenge

Stephanie over at Bella Blvd offered up a color challenge.  I didn't expect to have time to complete it, but I really wanted to play with the combination and managed to eek something out.  Here's what the color combo looked like:
1 CHALLENGE CREATE YOUR OWN PALETTE
You see the gray and you know I love gray...but the rest of the colors are out of my norm which is part of what peeked my curiosity.  Here's what I came up with:

As you can see it is a totally different look from what you usually see from me.  As I worked on it I struggled to get a small dose of red in there.  The aqua was easy as was the black.  I think the red hearts do add a little extra pop to it.  

I really enjoyed this challenge and if Stephanie offers up another one I hope I can give it a whirl.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...