Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Teresa Collins "Everyday Moments" layout

I have been scrapping like crazy the last week...my friend Holly says I am scrapbook nesting (:  Last night I pulled out these papers and die cuts from Teresa Collins.  I haven't used a lot of Teresa Collins in the past, bits and pieces but I just couldn't resist this line called "Everyday Moments."  When I saw them at the store I loved them.  I pretty much love anything paired with navy and this yellow, navy, turquoise combo is awesome!  My little Lucy loves yellow so there were a lot of pictures to choose from but I decided to go with one of her in her Easter dress.


I used most of the die cuts sheet and just layered things like crazy!  Favorite thing about this layout is definitely the unique color combo!

Supplies Used:
Stickers from Momenta and SRM stickers
Butterflies from Studio Calico

Everything else is Teresa Collins

3 comments:

Diane said...

I am loving this! Absolutely elegant!!

Cathy said...

She is so dang adorable! Love this line, and love the layout!

~jan said...

One of my favorite color combinations! :) What a pretty layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...