Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July CARDS Magazine Publications

Another month that I was blessed to have two cards featured in CARDS magazine!  Here are the two cards that were picked up:

 This one was for the Home & Family category.  It uses papers from Crate Paper, American Crafts, and Momenta.  Stickers from Simple Stories, American Crafts, and Momenta.  I had submitted this one in a different category another month and this was my first attempt at resubmitting something...thanks to some great advice from friends!

I love everything Amy Tan creates for American Crafts...case and point right here!  Everything on here is from her first line.  Currently I am creating lots with her second line as I wait to get my hands on her brand new third line (:  Something about her stuff just works for me, especially on cards!  My geometric creation is actually a set of snowflakes cut on my cricut.  I had some leftovers and just started playing with them, they came together to make this quilty graphic feel!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Love these...both are just so perfect!

amy tangerine said...

Love these! thanks for sharing! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...