Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wedding Shower Invitation

I am cohosting a wedding shower in a few weeks and decided to hand make the invitations.  I decided to go farily simple using embossing to jazz things up.  This also ties in with a fabulous embossing feature at Practical Scrappers right now!  I embossed half the card and then added stickles for color and dimension.  I fussy cut my flower from Momenta patterned paper.  I added a button and some bakers twine to make a pretty bow.

I added a banner inside along with a punched border.  All fairly simple, but still pretty and fun for the bride to be!

4 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Very pretty invitation! I love the embossing and that pretty flower!

Marg Van Patten said...

Handmade invites always add a beautiful personal touch. This is lovely. The embossing is the perfect touch.

caz hancock said...

WOW what a stunning card, i LOVE it all. the colour, the embossing well everything :)

Christa said...

Christine, I love the orange and embossing. Great design for an invite I would love to receive in the mail! Hope you are wfeeling well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...