Thursday, March 1, 2012

Joy

So a lot of the stuff you've been seeing from me lately is older....created for CHA or magazine submissions.  I haven't had much mojo lately, especially on layouts.  But last night I threw this together in about 40 minutes and I am completely in love with it.  I am finding that I really like to outline in black and often when I don't know what to add to my layout, this is just the ticket.  I even did outline letters....never done that before!  I did not have a good match in letter stickers and so I decided to play that way.  The layout celebrates healthy, beautiful babies born to me and three of my closest friends.  The babies are toddlers now :).  The paper was just screaming to me to do cross stitching on it so I did and I love how it brings out the colors even more!

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper from American Crafts and Pebbles, Stickers from American Crafts, Gems from Creative Charms

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...