Sunday, February 12, 2012

My first CHA Reveals!

I made about a dozen projects for Momenta for CHA-Winter and samples of their new products and it was a blast!  Definitely a highlight in my short scrapbooking career!  Today on the Momenta blog these two cards are being shown:  
Momenta has come out with some new "Sassy" stickers and I worked with the "Sassy Baby" ones.  They are hilarious message stickers and you are going to love them!  I got to see the whole line in an Archivers store and I have to say prepare to giggle!  These will be a great, smile inducing, addition to your papercrafting projects!
Supplies Used:
Cuddle & Coo Puffy Border Stickers
Pastels Embossed Cardstock

5 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Your cards are adorable!

Rebecca Keppel said...

these are so cute! those little ducks make me smile and the stars in clouds look so sweet!

Mara Campbell said...

These are super cute Christine!! I love the fussy cut clouds!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute! These cards are way too adorable (LOVE that second one!!!)!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oooo...what fun and cute cards! I love these new products...I haven't seen them yet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...