Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Inspired by....

Today at Practical Scrappers we are trying to set an example on how to "Link with Love."  It is easy in this industry to pick up ideas here and there, but when you are directly using someone's idea and you know you are doing it...show them the love they've earned!  On this layout I attempted to make a background like this one created by Nicole Wise.  I failed miserably (at the technique...the layout I love :)) and ended up not even using close to the same technique...but the idea was hers and I wanted to give her a shout out for that.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Okay girlfriend...this is so super cute..you did not fail miserably! I love this and that picture is way adorable!

Mara Campbell said...

The background is super cute Christine!! And I love the banner, too. Fun layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...