Monday, January 9, 2012

Using up some Christmas Stash

We just had a feature at Practical Scrappers using up leftover Christmas stuff.  I decided to pull out some tinsel and see what I could do with it.  I had absolutely no idea if it work.  I used the Glue Arts Perma Tac cartridge and covered the heart with it.  The tinsel stuck real easy!  I then trimmed around it and trimmed more where it was just unruly.  Topped it off with a banner and voila!  I think that experiment turned out pretty great!

I decided I would layer it at the bottom of a card and see what happened with that.  Not loving that nearly as much...but here's the result anyway :)

Supplies Used: 
Jillibean Soup: letters & Patterned Paper
Little Yellow Bicycle: Flower, Tag, Patterned Paper

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...