Monday, December 26, 2011

Snowy Top Ten

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and is kicking back and enjoying a little down time!  I made this one months ago as a magazine submission, but alas it didn't get picked up and I held it back for it to be more seasonably appropriate.  I'm sitting here hoping for our first big snow...so it seems like the right time :).  I listed out all the things that Lucy loves about the snow and fussy cut some cute little snowmen.  I based my colors on her various outfit colors and I love how it is nontraditional but still works.
Supplies Used: Momenta Patterned Paper and Cardstock, The Twinery Bakers Twine, Cosmo Cricket Letter Stickers, Pink Paislee Letter Stickers, American Crafts Thickers, The Girls Paperie Stickers

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

Very fun layout!! I love the colors you used for a winter layout.

And congrats on the Momenta Design Team, I am excited to work with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...