Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Studio Calico Cards

I didn't have a chance yet to share the cards I made for my Studio Calico feature over on Practical Scrappers.  I made both of them while at an all day crop so I was working completely with the kit and what I had on hand.  





I really like using gray and pretty much any other color right now :)  And in case you haven't picked up on it...I'm totally into manila tags too!  Seriously, I need stock in those things!  I used washi tape on both cards, this was only my second time ever using washi tape!  It's fun and adds some interesting texture.  I like that you can tell these cards came from the same kit but still have their own style.

1 comment:

Pearl Maple said...

Cute cards packed with lots of fun creative ideas, thanks for sharing the inspiration

Am hosting a chipboard giveaway on my blog to kick start the holiday celebrations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...