Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spider Card




I can hardly believe that today is my second to last post for Creative Charms.  It seems like I just got started there, but my term is quickly coming to a close.  Since I have been on a Halloween kick and Paige requested Halloween cards for the Create Blog...I'm back with more Halloween :)  I love a fun Halloween sticker and these twinkle stickers from the Kit of the Month are fabulous!  I used them to create a fun sentiment for my card.  I also added a couple of Black Gradient Gem stickers to my fussy cut spider for his eyes.  I love that he totally pops off the page with his legs all bent crazy.
Supplies Used:  Bella Blvd patterned paper, CTMH sticker, Creative Charms Halloween stickers, The Twinery Bakers Twine

1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Ahhh this card is so cute! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...