Monday, September 5, 2011

Raw chipboard...the more I play with it the more I figure it out and discover that I actually like it.  Practical Scrappers is featuring cards with chipboard today.  For mine I used a chipboard sentiment that I inked up and then misted.  I'm entertained with the fact that after doing all that in picture it still looks like raw chipboard.  In person it actually is a nice shade of chocolate brown :)
Supplies used: Crate Paper sticker, Ticket, Cosmo Cricket Stickers, The paper source tag, Jillibean soup patterned paper, Bella Blvd Patterned paper

2 comments:

Jennipher said...

I just love all the different elements you used on this card! Incredible.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I love this card Christine! So many different elements combine to make it stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...