Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kicking things off at Lucky Girl Crafts

I shared how excited I was to get to play with the August kit from Lucky Girl Crafts and get my design team post rolling.  Today over at the blog we're sharing a project that showcases our five favorite products from the kit.  Now let's be honest, I had a hard time picking out just five!  I always go for all my favorites first...so I had to hold back a little bit :)  First up here's what the kit looks like:
I'll be sharing projects with you all week that I made using it.  
Here's my five fave project:


Here's the five I picked:
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mask Mini Florets (I've never used one before - it was awesome!)
Bo Bunny Die Cut Petal Pushers Blossom
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Making Memories Glitter Bling Frame Pink Flower
SEI Sunny Day Glitter Die Cut Accents

Hop on over to the Lucky Girls blog and check out the other designer creations!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...