Friday, July 29, 2011

I Love You Because...

 I saw an idea for something similar to this on Pinterest and wanted to make it my own using some scrappy supplies.  I'm all about finding ways to build up my kids and make sure I'm telling them about the ways I love them. 

 I put the paper inside, but made a line on it so that I can write on the outside of the frame with a dry erase marker.  My plan is to erase it every few days and change it to say something new.  

Another pinterest inspiration...using pinholes to add some design to something.  I traced a big heart on the back of the paper and then poked holes randomly all over the outside of the heart.  I didn't fill in where I put the words because I thought it looked cool to just have it on the outside :)  Next up, a second one for Lucy...maybe with different colored letters so it's not exactly the same :).

Supplies Used:
Pebbles Felt Heart Embellie
American Crafts Thickers
LePlume Black Pen
White Cardstock

1 comment:

Jocelyn Olson said...

I love your idea and it is such a sweet sentiment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...