Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Phineas & Ferb Layout

Let me premise this layout with saying that I am completely annoyed with myself for not putting these clear stickers on white paper and cutting them out...grrrrr! I tend to put stuff on my layout and then pull it back up 17 times...but these would not come back up and let me change my mind :(   Nonetheless here it is!
My son was Perry the Platypus for Halloween so for the Disney feature on Practical Scrappers I created this layout featuring the fun characters from Phineas & Ferb.  My favorite part is the bakers twine being used to catch Dr. Doofenschmurtz (sp???)  Even though I'm not thrilled with the stickers issue, I do love the colors and the fun feel of this layout.
Supplies Used: DCWV patterned paper, cosmo cricket stickers, echo park letter stickers

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...