Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Paper Weaving Card

I'm loving the Create blog and it's weekly Cards Challenge.  This week the challenge was to do paper weaving.  I did mine onto a rectangle scrap and then traced a bird on the back of it.   Once I cut it out I stuck the whole thing thru my cuttlebug and gave it the embedded embossing treatment...yeah I'm kinda loving that lately :).  This is the first time EVER that I have done a shaped card...I absolutely love it.  I borrowed the Wild Card Catridge from a friend...not sure I want to give it back now :)
Supplies Used: Close to My Heart Scraps from a whole bunch of older lines

3 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

I love your bird! Such a clever way to use the paper weaving. And that is my most favorite Cricut card cut, beautiful card!!!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I absolutely love your card Christine! Thanks for playing along with the CARDS challenge!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Gorgeous card! I love the weaved and embossed bird!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...