Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lots of White Card

I have been a busy bee scrapping like crazy.  I've been making a lot of cards...which is not like me at all!  But I'm finding I have short spurts of time available right now...not enough to do a layout (I like to knock em out in one sitting), but enough to play a ltitle.  I also am loving trying out some different techniques without having to incorporate them on a layout yet.  Today we have a post up at Practical Scrappers about projects that use a lot of white.  I wanted to do this card as all white with tiny bursts of color.   It was hard to photograph!  But here's what I came up with.

I really love cobalt blue on white, always have...so that was a natural choice.  Plus I had some great Gradient Gem Stickers from Creative Charms to use!

1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

What a gorgeous monochromatic card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...