Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Paper Trail Kit

I worked with the April kit from The Paper Trail for a feature at Practical Scrappers.  This was my favorite of the five projects I created...so I thought I'd start here.  I made the flower looking things in the bottom left corner using my scallop punch, circle punch, and some thread.  I just started messing with them and came up with that...reminds me of the spinmaster toy from when I was a kid.  I'm hoping to soon work on a tutorial for those.  Scallop punch was the best purchase ever....I use that thing on at least 50% of my projects!


supplies used: Crate Paper, DMC floss



3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Awww that layout is adorable! I love the flowers! Those look really fun!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Awesome job, Christine!

Jodi said...

love THE FLOWERS CHRISTINE!!!! Are they not the easiest, cutest things ever!!!! lol! Great job, and and great layout!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...